After obtaining an engineering degree from Arts et Métiers in France, Ilyass undertook a master’s degree in mechanical engineering at Georgia Tech Atlanta and began to take an interest in technology companies, blockchain and cryptocurrency. He is currently completing a PhD in mechanical engineering at École Polytechnique Montréal. Along with the programming team Nalyze, has developed several tools for analyzing web information (social networks, blogs, forums, etc …) that allow them to detect and predict changes in the cryptocurrency market. Ilyass also publishes a bi-weekly Crypto podcast about cryptocurrencies and their news called La Bulle Crypto.
– Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (École Polytechnique de Montréal)
– NSERC CREATE program in manufacturing aerospace industry (McGill University)
– Certificate in Business Administration and Management (Mitacs)
– Masters of Science (MSc), Mechanical Engineering (Georgia Tech)
– Bachelor of Engineering (B.Sc.Eng) (École Nationale Supérieure d’Arts et Métiers)